Friday, March 4, 2011

New apartment and other junk!

So I moved in to a new apartment this past weekend and I love it!! It's super close to work and my friends.....well most of them! I'll post pictures later of it but it's pretty simple for the most part.

So as I sat at work today doing basically nothing I began to ponder to myself about many things. Mostly my life and where I'm headed with it. I realized that I need to do a lot of forgiving even if I don't want to I need to. I also thought about what I wanted out of life and if I was making the right choices to get there, and I think I'm on the right track now. I should probably thank my wonderful friends for that, they seem to always be my light at the end of the tunnel.

So I decided to make a list of the things I want:
1. I want to start school sometime this year.
2. I want to forgive the people who have wronged me and move past all the anger in my life.
3. I want to find my soul mate. Someone who is sweet and understanding and patient with my through my healing. (I kind of think I found him)
4. Well usually after you meet the right guy you want to get married so that would be next.
5. Graduate from college.
6. Have a family.

I don't think that's too much to ask really! I've been praying about it and I keep getting the same feelings about certain things, so I'm not giving up on them!

So keep your fingers crossed for me!!

No comments: